The Little Boy and the Luxury Car - A Story About Self-Confidence.

Scene 1:  A man saw a little boy looking at his fancy car with awe.


Scene 2:  Knowing the boy's wish, he asked him to sit in the car, and took him around for some time.

Scene 3:  What a wonderful car you have!What a great car you got! What was the total price?” asked the boy.

Scene 4:  “What?” asked the man, “My brother gave it to me as a gift.”

Scene 5:  “Oh! “He's really a nice guy,” said the boy.

Scene 6:  “What you're thinking,” the man said, “I know.” Do you wish that you had a brother like mine?”

Scene 7:  The boy replied, “No. I wish I could be like your brother.”

Moral of the Story:  rather than hoping for things to be given to them, they should be self-confident and determined to work hard and get them for themselves.


Thanks for watching ✨ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

பலவீனமே சிறந்த பலம்

புத்தியை தீட்டு!!

பொய் கூறுவதனால் வந்த விளைவு ஒரு குட்டி Story